Lignum Elite is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at email@example.com if you have any question or problem with respect to use of your Personal Data and will be happy to assist you.
Table of contents
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data.
Object of the data – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
Data protection principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is legal, fair and transparent. Our processing activities have legal bases. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. We will provide you information regarding processing upon request.
- The processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities fit the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
- The processing is done with minimal data. We only collect and process the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- The processing is limited by a time period. We will not store your personal data longer than is necessary.
- We will do everything possible to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do everything possible to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Rights of the interested party.
The interested party has the following rights:
- Right to information, which means that it has a right to know if we are processing your personal data; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right of access, which means that you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your personal data collected.
- The right to rectification, which means that you have the right to request the rectification or erasure of your personal Data which are inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure, that is to say, in certain circumstances, you may request deletion of their personal data from our records.
- Right to restrict processing, i.e., when applied to certain conditions, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to the processing, which means that, in certain cases, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example, in the case of the direct marketing.
- The right to object to automated processing, which means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects that concern you or affects you significantly.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your personal Data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to submit a complaint: in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of access, we will provide you with a reason. If you are not satisfied with the way it has handled your request, please contact us.
- The right to the assistance of the supervisory authority, which means that it has the right to the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies, such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent: you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Data that we share
Information that has been provided to us
This may be your email address, name, etc, mainly necessary information to improve your customer experience with us. We store the information that you provide to us for you to comment or perform other activities on the website.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that the cookies and other tools of the session are stored automatically. For example, your IP address, etc This information is used to improve your experience as our customer. When you use our services or look at the content of our website, it is possible to register their activities.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your personal data to:
- To provide you with our service. This includes, for example, registering your account; provide other products and services that you have requested; provide you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to such products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes in any service.
- Improve the experience of their customers.
We use your personal data on legitimate grounds and / or with your consent.
On the basis of the conclusion of a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you.
- To provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product.
On the grounds of legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send you personalized offers * (from us and / or our partners carefully selected);
- manage and analyze our customer base (history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services offered / provided;
Whenever you do not inform us otherwise, we consider offering you products / services that are similar or same to your purchasing history / browsing behaviour is our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To send newsletters and offers from campaigns (from us and / or our partners carefully selected).
- For other purposes for which we have requested your consent.
We process your personal Data in order to comply with the obligations arising from the law and / or use your personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize personal data gathered and to use such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when they are anonymised.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data were collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between purposes, context and nature of personal data is appropriate for further processing;
- The further processing would not harm your interests
- Would have adequate protection for processing.
We will notify you of any such processing and additional purposes.
Who else can access your personal data?
We do not share your personal data with strangers. In some cases, the personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners to make it possible to provide the service or improve your customer experience.
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal Data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legal grounds for it.
How we protect your data
We do everything possible to maintain the safety of your personal data. We use secure protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymisation and seudonimización when appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. ALL: describes additional security measures.
Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. However, we promise to notify appropriate authorities about violations of data. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities in the event of any violation.
If you have an account with us, note that you must maintain the secrecy of your user name and password.
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. The cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary Cookies: these cookies are necessary to be able to use some important features on our web site, such as logging in. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Functionality Cookies-these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and allows you to provide functions more personalized. For example, it is possible that remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don't have to re-enter this information the next time I comment.
- Analytics Cookies: these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and our services.
- Commercial Cookies: these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times that you see an advertisement. In general, the advertising networks place on the website with the permission of the operator of the website. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations, such as advertisers. Often, the targeting cookies or advertising will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can delete the cookies stored on your computer through the settings of your browser. Alternatively, you can control some of the cookies of third parties by the use of a platform of privacy-enhanced
The last modification was made on the 15th of August, 2021.